Ducted air conditioners provide conditioned (either cooled or warmed) air to entire homes or selected rooms, ensuring maximum comfort all throughout the year. Through such a system, you can specify particular zones in your home that must receive conditioned air, allowing you to save money by not having to cool or warm air in the unused parts of your home.
While ducted air conditioning systems, specifically those from well-known brands, last for a long time, improper maintenance can lead to reduced efficiency. The lower the energy efficiency of the air conditioner becomes, the more energy it has to consume, thus bringing your electric bills higher than they really should.
The following is a checklist of professionals specialising in Fujitsu ducted air conditioning maintenance:
Common Problems Arising from Improper or Lack of Maintenance
An incorrectly maintained ducted air conditioner often experiences the following issues:
- Reduced indoor air quality.
- Energy consumption goes up.
- Gradual loss of performance (ability to cool or heat).
- Major problems develop sooner, leading to costly repairs.
There are many different things you can do to keep your Fujitsu ducted air conditioner’s efficiency, one of which is to have it checked annually by a professional.
Bringing In an Expert at Least Once a Year
When you bring in a ducted AC maintenance specialist to perform an annual check, you can expect the following:
- Thorough inspection to determine if there are any repairs to prevent bigger problems or even unit breakdowns.
- Check for issues that are restricting optimal performance and efficiency.
- Taking note of certain components of the system that may have the need for future repairs, especially older units.
All in all, having a professional inspect your ducted air conditioner at least once a year can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars, so be sure to hire only a qualified individual for such tasks.